Due to COVID19, we will be closing Durrington Surgery at 18:30 on Friday 27th March.
Importantly, we will continue to provide services in accordance with our current arrangements from Larkhill.
Our workforce is diminishing and therefore our capacity to answer telephone calls is reducing. Do not rely on visiting the Practice to arrange care, such as booking appointments or requesting medication, as time progresses, we may not allow you on site unless you are attending a F2F appointment with a clinician.
Please get prepared now, sign up for the NHSapp now.
Information about medication:
- Please order your medication online or telephone us. Do not visit the Practice to make a request
- We will text you when your medication is ready for collection. The text message will provide the latest instruction on when to collect your medication
- We will be delivering medication to Durrington on a daily basis until we set up a home delivery service. The text message will detail the date, time and location you should collect
- Medication will still be collected from Larkhill. The text message will detail the date and time you should visit Larkhill to collect your medication.
- Please book appointments online or telephone us. Do not visit the Practice to make a request
- Clinicians will ring you or text you the details to set up a video consultation. If a F2F appointment is required, we’ll make arrangements for you to be seen
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Saves lives.